With every dog and cat we save, we make new friends. We will always keep the animals in our hearts and though we try to make forever matches, we have a 100% return policy if the adopter has to give up their new companion they MUST return them to the W-Underdogs.
Our rescue adoption statistics during our years of operation:
- Engaged 12 youths in animal care, rescue and dog training.
- Rescued, altered and homed 24 dogs.
- TNR over 30 cats.
- Built and delivered 15 dog houses.
- 5000 lbs of dog food delivered to less fortunate families.
- Advocated for mandatory training on animal cruelty in Code Enforcement Department.
- Working on Animal Cruelty Task Force.
- Engaged 10 youths in animal care, rescue and began dog training.
- Rescued, altered and homed 50 dogs.
- TNR(Trap/Neuter/Release) 60 cat, resolved hoarding case.
- Built and delivered 10 dog houses.
- 1000 lbs. of dog food delivered to less fortunate seniors.
- Planted 150 Trees to beautify the pathways to DH Stanton Elementary School.
- Engaged 8 youths in animal care.
- Rescued and altered 14 Dogs.
- Built and delivered 4 dogs houses.
- December 2014, became non profit.